Many people suffer from constipation and it is not a funny situation at all, for the person who has to live with this condition it’s definitely a serious problem. Constipation home remedies are often the first port of call for someone who has constipation and with good reason; most of these home remedies work very well.
Seventy percent or more of the population struggles with constipation. The market for laxatives is really booming ,now approaching 1 billion each year. It appears that constipation is an issue that most people have to deal with at one time or the other.
Regular bowel movements are necessary in order to keep the digestive system working properly and to avoid hemorrhoids or other serious pain. Early symptoms of constipation may include irregularity with bowel movements, Severe stomach pains, cramps or nausea may also be an early warning sign of constipation.
Constipation is a symptom and not a disease. It is a condition that tells you that your colon is not working properly or that you have some underlying gastrointestinal disease you are not aware of.
Constipation may also be a warning that your diet and lifestyle are causing an imbalance in your body. It is a symptom that many people ignore or that many people try to eliminate by using unnatural and oftentimes dangerous drugstore laxatives.
The symptoms of constipation can range from nausea, leg pains, headache, flatulence, fever and loss of appetite. All of which should not be underestimated and can become a problem if care is not taken.
Juices have cleansing and laxative properties, which will help you eliminate constipation. Taken regularly they will help you have daily bowel movements.
Organic juices contain loads of mineral, bioflavonoids, vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and other nutrients. Citric fruits have citric acid and the more tart they are the more acid they have.
Fresh juice is a fast way to get all types of nutrients into the blood quickly. As juice nutrients get into your blood, they suck out toxins and build up tissues. In your colon they destroy bad bacteria, feed wall tissue, pull out toxins.
The Following are Juice Recipes For Constipation
Prune Juice For Constipation
- 300 g prunes
- 2 liters of water
- Fill a pot with 2 liters of water. Add 300 g of prunes to the pot. Heat the pot over medium or high heat. Once boiling, reduce to low heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 5minutes.
- Pour prunes and water into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Sieve the juice
- Pour prune juice into bottles and store in the refrigerator.
Green Juice For Constipation
- 2 cups raw Kale
- 1 cup prune juice
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Add all ingredients to a blender and combine until smooth.
- Add water to thin the smoothie if it is too thick.
Citrus Juice For Constipation
- 4 mandarins
- 2 oranges
- 1 small grapefruit
- ½ lemon
- Simply remove the peels from the mandarins, oranges,and grapefruit.
- You can juice the lemon with the peel if it’s organic.
- Place everything in your juice and start juicing
- If you find this juice too bitter or sour, adjust by adding more mandarins and less lemon and grapefruit
Beetroot Juice for Constipation
- 1 small beetroot
- 2 apples, cut into pieces
- ½ lemon
- Peel the beet and core the apples. Peel the lemon, if it’s not organic.
- Place everything into your juicer and juice them.
Apple Juice For Constipation
- 1 apple
- ½ teaspoon fennel powder
- ½ cup water
- Roughly chop the apples and toss them into a blender.
- Add the water and give blend
- Pour out the juice into a glass.
- Add the fennel powder and stir well.
Orange Juice For Constipation
- 1 cup roughly chopped oranges
- A pinch of black salt
- Toss the oranges into the blender
- Pour the juice into a glass.
- Add a pinch of black salt and stir well before drinking.
Cherry Juice For Constipation
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ cup water
- Black salt to taste
- Rinse the cherries well and remove the seeds.
- Blend the cherries in a blender
- Sprinkle black salt to taste.
Lemon Juice For Constipation
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- Add lemon juice, honey, and cumin powder to a cup of warm water.
- Stir well before drinking.
Sign Up to get the latest Health and Wellness News