Lemon has many properties that benefit the body, it contains antioxidants called bioflavonoids
which is responsible for the health benefits of lemon. it also contains various nutrients like calcium, citric acid, magnesium, pectins, potassium, and fibers. They help your body promote immunity, and also helps in fighting infections.
Drinking warm lemon water first thing in the morning helps with your digestive systems, and helps flush out toxins and waste products from your body.
Health Benefits of drinking warm lemon water:
- Lemon water boost your immune system
- Helps in fighting cold and flu
- Helps in weight loss
- Aids digestion
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Helps to clear the skin
- it relieves digestion problems and excess gas
- it cleanses the liver
- Helps relieve heartburn
- it helps dissolve gallbladder stones
- Purify the blood
- Lemon water helps flush out toxins in the body
- Lemon water helps in reducing inflammation pains in the knees and joints
- it prevents the problems of constipation
- it boosts your energy
- Relieves respiratory problems
Start your day with a cup of warm lemon water for optimal health benefits.
Easy lemon water recipe
1 cup warm water
Juice the lemon, add it to a cup of warm water.
Note: wait for 30 minutes after drinking the lemon water before eating breakfast, so that your body can get the most energy and nutrients from the food you eat.